Thursday 17 January 2013

HELP NEEDED!

I have had a couple of reviews of "219 Cooking Tips ..." on Amazon.com ie. in the States that I'd like clarification on but don't know how to get it.  

The first one says; "... something is seriously wrong with it. Some of the tips start half-way through the first line ..." .  This is not true of the one have downloaded from Amazon.co.uk - has anyone in America had similar problems?  This reviewer goes on to say "Sure hope it is corrected soon...I'm looking forward to the corrections as we can always use tips to make our lives easier..." so I hope I can find out what is wrong.

The second reviewer is far more harsh saying it has "spelling errors, paragraph errors, grammatical errors ..." but I honestly cannot find any!  Can you?

Please, please let me know if you find the above problems, or any others, so that I can put things right.