Thursday 3 January 2013

Nice reviews!

I find that the above page on my book Lush Ice Cream has been loading inordinately slowly so I have made a bit of a change.  Not so many photos but there are plenty on Pinterest and I'm gradually adding more, in fact here's one I've just uploaded.

Coconut Ice Ice (Baby)!

  
A layer of Coconut Ice Cream topped with a layer of Simple Strawberry Ice Cream and cut into squares - cunning or what?  Maybe just obvious!

There is a small discussion of my ice cream book on Linkedin - here's a sample ...


"Your book is by far the best fun recipe book I have! It's a really entertaining read even without going to the effort of breaking out condensed milk and cream. You have finally solved the mystery of how to make ice cream that doesn't require a pneumatic drill to serve it. The fact that alcohol and sugar is involved is an additional plus."

And another one ...

"Hmm! I think I've just made one NY resolution - it's to make more of Suzy Bowler's ice creams! I made the marmalade one for a NYE dinner party with a whole lot of scarily 'foody' people, and they loved it."

Nice eh?

To have a look at the book, download a sample or even buy a copy go here if you are in the UK and here if you are in the States.