Wednesday 30 January 2013

Publicity Meeting - Yikes!

Click here for details
Yesterday all dark and early in the morning (6.30am train!) I travelled up to London for a publicity meeting about my forthcoming book.  It was not as daunting as you (and I!) might think because the meeting turned out to be a relaxed and laughy chat with some people I get on with. We came up with lots of good ideas and also one awful one - I think they are going to try and get me on the telly!

It's strange after working quietly on my own, "just sitting on the settee" as my real man puts it, for so long, that suddenly its not just me and all sorts of things seem to be happening.  I'm now busy answering emails, setting up shared files on Dropbox, collecting information, and worrying about my "image"!  (Still, however, on the settee!)

I have been saying that the publication date will be 29th March but it seems this may be a little delayed so if it is I'll give the correct date dreckly, as we say in Cornwall.

Changing the subject a little - if you have read either of my eBooks (Lush Ice Cream without a Machine or 219 Cooking Tips and Techniques) and liked them could you please do a review on Amazon for me, they are a real help. 

Thank you, 

Suzy Bowler x