Thursday 9 May 2013

Ice Creamy.li

Today saw the first issue of my new paper.li newspaper appropriately called ... Today saw the first issue of my new Paper.li newspaper appropriately titled and subtitled ... 


I didn't mention it before as I wasn't sure if I had done it right! 

The way it works is I provide a list of sources (eg. The Huffington Post and Telegraph Food) together with some keywords and paper.li assemble an edition gathering together any articles by these sources which mention my keywords.
The great thing about it is that it is as interesting for me to read as it is for anyone else; for instance I am particularly pleased with the headline
"Cat Snores Into Glass Of Orange Juice For No Apparent Reason"!
My keywords are, of course, ice cream, gelato and sorbet but they seems to have been interpreted broadly and quite interestingly.
If you would like to have a look at this edition see here and if you would like to receive future editions just click on SUBSCRIBE at the top of the paper.li page and/or follow me on Twitter.
Speaking of ice cream here is a picture of Saffron Ice Cream - recipe in my book - with a handful of pistachios just to get you in the mood.