Wednesday 8 May 2013

Twitter Impersonation!

Does anyone find this strange because I do?  Oddly enough I am (I am pretty sure!) being impersonated on Twitter.  I know I am really interesting all that but really!!!

This is my Twitter whatever its called ...


... and this is hers, if it is a her - it look to be so by her picture.


I agree they don't look alike and nor do we but what are the chances of her having exactly the same name, her twitter username being the same as mine but with an 'e' cunningly added on the end and, this is the clincher for me, she claims her location as Cornwall, UK and BVI.  Well I've never seen her in either place! 
                                                              

This surely, surely can't be a coincidence, obviously, even though Twitter say ...

"It appears that you have not provided sufficient evidence that the account you are reporting is impersonating you."

The fake me, isn't doing anything unpleasant on Twitter so ... should I be irritated or flattered?

Talking of Suzy Bowler type things you too can be Suzy Bowler if you join WDCAWBA which is The Washing DC Area Women's' Bowling Association.  Every year the lady who wins the annual tournament is Suzy Bowler for the year.  If you want a go see here - I've been Suzy Bowler for ages and ages and I recommend it!

Goodnight

The Real Suzy Bowler